Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Function: Relationship Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Sales and Revenue goals will be assigned after Investments and Insurance certification
Targets based on Sales and Revenue, New to Bank customer acquisition, Balance Sheet growth.
• Get duly certified for Investments and Insurance products. This is a basic requirement to be qualified for and continue in the role of WM Relationship Manager.
• Achieve present revenue targets. Acquiring and building relationships with Banking customers and investors in UAE.
• Advise investors on Wealth Management products such as Mutual Funds, Structured Notes, Foreign Exchange deposits, leverage / overdraft / margin funding, Fixed Income Securities etc.
• Have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
• Cross-sell investment and insurance products to high-potential and existing relationships of Citibank UAE.
• Build Citibank’s presence and position as investment advisor for different ethnic segments in the market by organizing micro marketing events with the help of Marketing unit.
• Acquire new customers per month from database calling, cross-selling, micro marketing initiatives and leads from advertising support. Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products.
• Work with Product Management, telemarketing, local branches to identify initiatives and products that will help acquire new investment customers for the Bank.
• Performance against sales and revenue targets are amongst the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager.
Critical Skills/experience required
• High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in high-pressure sales environment.
• Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
• Prior experience with investment products such as Mutual Funds, Insurance, equity, fixed-income (bonds) etc is highly preferred.
• UAE market / banking experience with relevance to Investments, Insurance and deposit products as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Basic analytical skills required to comprehend research and performance reports and to interpret them to offer most suitable products for customer profile.
• Arabic Speaking preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Offerd SalaryBD 251 - 500
Career Middle Level
Experience1 to 3 Years
QualificationSome High School