Serve as Program Manager for the Base operations services contract at Manama, Bahrain. The PM will be responsible for program leadership, decision making and management of a skilled team in an environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, and responsiveness. Responsible for documenting customer requirements based upon business and mission goals, evaluating existing business architecture and identifying gaps, solutions and impacts to existing applications, workflow, and infrastructure; to include cost, schedule and resources. Team with project managers to ensure customer requirements are properly understood and projects are successfully initiated and completed. Key responsibilities on contract performance include adherence to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes, managing the people leadership of the organization to include direction of work assignments and staffing of positions with qualified personnel, interfacing with client’s contracting office leadership, and achievement of key financial measures. Responsible for the development, maintenance, and implementation of management plans. The PM will interface frequently with customers and internal staff, and will be responsible for organizing and conducting program status reviews, team meetings, and various other business rhythms. This individual will also assist in other business development, capture, and program management activities and will be a key participant in growing the overall business.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
2. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
3. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
4. Coordinates the preparation of business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
5. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
6. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
7. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
8. Directs the work of a diverse employee population assigned to the program.
Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer and other general office equipment.
Work is generally conducted in an office environment and at project work areas. Duties, however, may involve the conduct of work outdoors with potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions.
Work may require stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical dangers and chemical or hazardous agents.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering (or related disciplines) from an accredited institution.PMP certification preferred.
Minimum of 10 years experience in multiple functional areas, including program management, business operations, human resources, procurement/subcontracts, contracts, operations, public works or logistics support. 7 years of effective leadership experience and 5 years of air operations management experience in a military or civilian airport.Previous experience in managing a unionized work force in a labor intensive environment.Experience developing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and driving the adoption of processes. Experience driving the review and analysis of the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and plans, and developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these plans. Experience representing the Company and leading customer reviews. Demonstrated business growth skills that may include organic program growth or proposal management and pre-award opportunity management. Demonstrated ability to develop customer intimacy/customer partnering and excellent working relationships with internal management, customers and industry peers at various management levels. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in project/program management, demonstrated abilities in leadership competencies and sound project management skills. Earned value management, budget management, schedule management, risk/opportunity management, subcontractor management, and requirements analysis experience.
Must possess excellent computer, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
Supervises all program activities through direct reports.Responsible for all budgetary actions.
Broad policy guidance and direction.
Offerd SalaryBD 1001 - 2500
Career Middle Level
Experience11 to 15 Years