Engineering Technician Ramada Hotel & Suites Amwaj Islands, Manama Bahrain
The Engineering Attendant will be responsible for providing maintenance repairs to hotel units, public area, and administrative offices.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, lunging toilets and repairing leaky spigots and faucets.
- Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs and patching holes in walls, AC filter checks.
- Handle basic carpenter jobs which may include painting.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance and safety activities.
- Become thoroughly familiar with hotel’s emergency procedures and perform assigned duties per hotel and departmental procedures.
- Communicate with guests when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Follow safe working practices and conditions within the department.
- Maintain inventory and safe storage of chemical stock.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience: Minimum three years experience as a general Engineering attendant with at least one year in a hotel environment.
Primary Location: Bahrain-Manama-Manama
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: WHG – Intl Hotel Management
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Offerd SalaryBD 251 - 500
Career Middle Level
Experience1 to 3 Years